Why adopt a rescue dog?
a dog is far less expensive than those you would find at a pet store or a
breeder. And make no mistake, there are lots of purebreds in rescues and
shelters, if that is what you're looking for! Our dogs are vet-checked,
vaccinated, microchipped, and spay/neuter surgery is included as part of the
adoption fee. You also get literature on caring for new your pet, plus support
and guidance from our wonderful volunteers.
can make wonderful, life-long companions if only given the chance. People often
think rescues only take in the dogs who have health or behavioral problems.
This is simply not true. Rescues are filled with dogs who would like nothing
more than a chance at a happy life, and their own family to share it with
take in all types of dogs: mixed breeds, purebreds, big and small dogs. Our
rescues are fully vetted and healthy, ready for their new homes. We have a lot
of different dogs to choose from.
- Rescue dogs make wonderful companions. Some have never had a home, others were abandoned or surrendered by their previous owners. Some are the victims of divorce, illness, allergies, a new baby, inexperienced owners, a move that didn't include them, and many other reasons. But most rescue dogs are loving animals who are grateful to have a second chance at a happy life. They can and do bond with their new owners, and become the most devoted and loving of family dogs.
Our adoption process
Fill out the small form to the right and we will email you an adoption application. You can either email it back or fax it to
610-532-2346. You will hear from us via email or phone once
we receive and process your app. This can take a few days, so be patient!
Your Veterinary and Personal references are checked, a Google Earth search is completed of your residence and your entire application is processed. When it comes to adoption, we accept no less than loving families willing to make permanent commitments. Our ultimate goal is to place all of our dogs in homes that are their best individual fit. Families must be eager to care for their dog and treat them as part of the family.
If for any reason you can no longer keep your adopted dog, you MUST contact us and we will take him/her back into our program. Adoption fees are NON-REFUNDABLE! The requirements to adopt are as follows:
- Fill Out an Application
- Show Solid References. This includes your current veterinarian and non-relatives who can vouch for you.
- Must Own your house or Have Landlord Approval.
- Household Agreement. Everyone needs to be on board for the adoption.
- All current pets must be spayed/neutered and up-to-date on vaccines
- We DO NOT ship dogs.
- Pay a Non-Refundable Adoption Fee.
- Sign a Legally Binding Adoption Contract.